Spa Safety Protocol
Safety and Sanitation
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We are complying with Washington State and federal regulatory guidelines to meet the highest sanitation levels.
We have a few details to note regarding your treatment session.
The Spa Staff
- Staff members are frequently washing hands and wearing masks
- We are fully sanitizing our treatment spaces between each service
- We are providing, as always, clean sanitized Spa linens
- We have paired down Spa treatment rooms for more efficient sanitizing
As a guest, we request that you:
- Refrain from having your Spa appointment if you have a fever or illness
- Maintain a safe social distance from other Spa guests
- Respect our sanitation and hygiene process
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds prior to your Spa session
Couples and family members maybe scheduled at the same time all treatments will be conducted as a single client in your own room with your SPA Technician.
Everyone: Please practice and follow safe coughing etiquette
and avoid touching your face.