- The Activities Shop is open!
- We are renting mountain bikes. Please call for information and reservations.
- New for the 2022 Season: We now have E-bikes! We are renting 4 Giant Talon e-bikes to Sun Mountain Lodge guests. E-bikes are allowed on Forest Service roads and Okanogan County roads. They must be returned by 5:00 PM so that they may be charged for the next day.
- Horseback trail rides are available.
- Rowboats are available for rent at Patterson Lake.
Due to the hard work by the Forest Service, Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance and Methow Trails crews, all but one of the trails are now open!
The Aqua Loop trail will remain closed due to the severity of the burn from the 2021 Cedar Creek fire.
With over 3,000 acres of magnificent wilderness as your private playground, Sun Mountain Lodge offers fun-filled activities for every age and ability. Described as a “recreational fantasyland” by the Lonely Planet, we invite you to create the family vacation of your dreams. Explore all of the activities options below!