Welcome back to the SPA at Sun Mountain!
Our currently available services menu is listed below.
Seasonal specials and offerings can be viewed on the Spa Specials Page.
With reduced availability due to Covid-19 restrictions advance scheduling is highly recommended! Click the Appointments button to begin scheduling your SPA session.
Safety and Sanitation
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We are complying with Washington State and federal regulatory guidelines to meet the highest sanitation levels.
We have a few details to note regarding your treatment session.
The Spa Staff
- Staff members are frequently washing hands and wearing masks
- We are fully sanitizing our treatment spaces between each service
- We are providing, as always, clean sanitized Spa linens
- We have paired down Spa treatment rooms for more efficient sanitizing
As a guest, we request that you:
- Refrain from having your Spa appointment if you have a fever or illness
- Maintain a safe social distance from other Spa guests
- Respect our sanitation and hygiene process
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds prior to your Spa session
Couples and family members maybe scheduled at the same time but all treatments will be conducted as a single client in a separate room with your SPA Technician.
Everyone: Please practice and follow safe coughing etiquette
and avoid touching your face.
Showering: Hikers, bikers, skiers: If you need to shower before your Spa session please do so before coming to the Spa. Covid-19 sanitizing requirements limit our time between services.
Do not hesitate to email or call the SPA with any questions regarding our menu and service.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We thank you in advance for your understanding of operational changes during this time.
After an invigorating day at play, what better way to rejuvenate the body and soothe the soul than with a luxurious spa treatment? The spa at Sun Mountain Lodge offers an enticing array of body and skin care treatments to restore your natural balance.